Saturday 4 May 2013

Spring/Summer Hair and Makeup!!


So today I have another spring related post for you! Today's post is showing you a spring inspired hair and makeup from this week! I have tutorials for both up on my youtube channel too so if you want to know exactly how I created this look then I will put the videos down below! So the hair is just these big, voluminous, beachy, waves. I did these using a straightener and lots of sea salt spray! First I blow dried my hair with the sea salt spray in it to give it lots of volume when curled. Also make sure the curls aren't too perfect, it's meant to be messy! For the makeup, I aimed to create a light, shimmery eye with a peach undertone then some contouring in the crease. I really like the look I created and if you want to see it in more detail, look at the tutorial below! I have been wearing this eye look so much this past week! I really like this look and I hope you do too!


  




No comments:

Post a Comment