Monday 13 May 2013

Motivational Monday No.1


Hello Everyone!

So today I thought I would do a bit of a lifestyle, chatty post about a motivational quote I heard. So I hope this post gives you something to think about and let me know if you want me to do more posts like this!

As a teenager at school, I get a lot of opportunities and I am lucky enough to be able to accept them if I want to - things like school trips, residentials and amazing awards like Duke of Edinburgh. If you don't live in the UK, then  Duke of Edinburgh is a award that you can achieve from ages 14-25 and it involves doing different activities from sections like physical, volunteering, skills,and an expedition. I have gone on amazingly fun trips with my school and I'm actually going on one in two weeks to Normandy with some of my best friends! (If you want to see us in Normandy, our vlogs will be up on my youtube channel.)

The point I am trying to make with this post is that, if you get given an opportunity you are interested in, take it! There may never be that opportunity again and you will most likely regret it if you don't! Even if you take it and do regret it, at least you can say you tried. I tried waterskiing last year and at first had a go alongside the boat on the bar, then went out on the rope. I was fine on the bar but majorly failed on the rope and face planted into the water, but that's fine! I had a go, tried something new and it was so fun! While you are a teenager is the perfect time to try new things and there are so many opportunities out there! I am trying to do anything and everything I want to do during my teenage years so I don't have any regrets and when I am older I can look back and think, 'well wasn't that fun when I did this, or that.'

I hope you take my advice and if you have any cool opportunities you have taken recently, then let me know in the comment section!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with whateer iswritten on the bannner :)

    www.primedwithprettiness.com

    ReplyDelete