Tuesday 14 May 2013

Free Le Volume de Chanel Luxury Sample!


I get lots of freebies, not because I'm a beauty blogger because I honestly don't get many freebies because of that, I get them simply because I ask for them or apply for them on promotions like the one above. This particular freebie I thought I would post about because it is a makeup freebie! A free luxury sample of the Le Volume de Chanel mascara! So basically follow this link here to got to the Stylist.co.uk website where you can fill in your details and get this sample sent out to you! I have never tried this mascara so I can't say whether it is good or not but, it's free! What's there to lose?

1 comment:

  1. I have seen so many people with this mascara and they love it :) Hope you enjoy it.

    Amina || Blog: Oh just one more ||

    ReplyDelete