Saturday 27 April 2013

Spring OOTD!




So I thought I might try and wear something a bit more spring-like even though the weather here in England is still not great! In this picture I am wearing a floral dress/top from Forever 21 that I love!! Its a nice cotton material and really light so it's great in the spring/summer, I think it cost about £15. It's one of those tops that you aren't quite sure whether it's a top or a dress - Last summer when I bought it, I used it as a dress but now I wear it as a top because it still fits my body but it's a little bit short to wear as a dress! I added this brown belt from Primark that was only £1 to pull the dress in at my waist a little bit which I like and then paired it with these light wash jeggings, again from primark which were £7! I like doing posts like this so please let me know if you like them too!

1 comment:

  1. Your top is so pretty! I love floral prints and this one is stunning :)
    Definitely carry on doing these type of posts

    Now following you on GFC and Bloglovin
    Amina || Blog: Oh just one more ||

    ReplyDelete