Friday 19 April 2013

Little Introduction to Me!



Hi. I'm Katy and this is my blog. You've probably figured that out from both the title of the blog, the post and the picture above but I thought I'd tell you anyway. I have a youtube channel called MakeupByKatyGx where I do beauty videos and stuff like that and I thought doing a blog might be fun too! So, yeah, I'm just going to be chatting about beauty, fashion and life as a teenage girl so if that sounds like something you might like to read then feel free to stick around for a bit!

If you want to know a bit about me, I thought I might enlighten you...

-I'm 14 and I live in North West England
-I'm in year 10 at school and am taking my GCSE's next year!
-I love drama and singing and hope to go to drama school some day

I'm not very good at introductions like this, so if you have anything you want to know about me then feel free to ask me in the comments :)

I hope you stick around for a little while and enjoy reading my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment